Terms And Conditions
Contents offers to people and companies the access to a series of information related to web marketing and contents generation and different tools of analysis. You can access this info both as guest user with some limitations and with a monthly or annual subscription. Paying user will be defined by Subscriber or Client while free user will be defined as Guest. To define both typologies we will always use the term “user”.
The software is only available to users:
- Who are humans (not bots) and over the 18 years of age, and for at least 18-years-old subscribers.
- Who released true information on their registration profile.
- With a valid email address.
2. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The user expressly takes note of the following.
a) The use of the software is at its own risk and danger. The software is provided “as it is” without
warranty of any kind. To the extent permitted by law, Contents expressly excludes any warranty
and condition, explicit or implicit.
b) Contents does not guarantee in any way (i) that the software will meet the user’s requirements, (ii) that the software is free from errors or defects, (iii) safety, reliability or correctness of the software, and (iv) that any errors in the software will be corrected.
c) All information conveyed through the software is used at the discretion and risk of the user, who will be solely responsible for any damage in any way related to the use of the software.
d) No advice or information, whether oral or written, provided by Contents or by third parties or through the software will give rise to guarantees not expressly indicated in these terms and conditions.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The user expressly acknowledges and accepts that Contents shall not be liable for direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including damages resulting from loss of
profit, discredit, impossibility of use, loss of data or other tangible and intangible losses (including
if Contents has been informed that such damage may occur) resulting from:
(i) use or failure in using the software or accessing its contents;
(ii) any other circumstances relating to the software.
In no case will Contents be held liable to users for the correct or incorrect of the software. This limitation of liability shall apply in order to avoid compensation for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary and punitive damages, including in the case of claims based on breaches of warranties and contracts or civil wrongdoing (including negligence) and even if Contents has been warned that such damage may occur. This limitation of liability also applies in the case of damage resulting from the use, incorrect use or inability to use or exploit the software or arising from the interruption, suspension or termination of the software license (including damage suffered by third parties). Although Contents undertakes all possible efforts to ensure that this Site remains free from viruses, this condition cannot be absolutely ensured and Contents disclaims any liability in this regard. We therefore advise you to take all necessary security measures before downloading information from this Site.
User's duties and responsibilities
The user commits not to take any action to disrupt the normal functioning of this Site, nor to compromise its integrity, either through its unauthorized access, modification of the content, limitation of the access of other users or through similar actions. It is prohibited to extrapolate data in an automated way and the violation of these terms could result in the exclusion of use to a user or subscriber at our discretion. It is also prohibited to resell or share subscriptions with other natural and/or legal entities if their subscription plan does not explicitly allow it.
The subscriber is responsible for verifying the status of payment subscriptions before each renewal. If you do not want to renew automatically you need to notify us promptly by visiting the profile and billing page so to know when the account will be renewed and disable any automatic payments. Subscriptions are repeated monthly or annually in most cases, depending on the choice of the single subscriber during registration.
Contents has no obligation to provide refunds. If you decide to cancel your subscription to Contents during the period of validity of your subscription, there will be no partial or total refund. If you choose to downgrade your subscription during the period of validity of your subscription, you may be entitled to change the monthly amount, but you are not entitled to a refund.
- Contents will become aware of confidential information of the Client in order to provide the proper functioning of the software.
- As confidential information we mean as an example and not exhaustive: entered Websites, analyses carried out, keywords monitored, competitors entered, returns obtained.
- that such information constitutes business secrets for the Client;
- that the above information will be disclosed to Contents and potentially to internal staff in charge of development or customer care,
1. Confidential information shall be disclosed only when necessary for the correct work of a
selected number of people belonging to Contents staff and, that is, to those who will actually
need to be aware of it in case of technical verifications.
2. Contents and the staff aware of these info commit to keep it strictly confidential and not to disclose it to third parties for a period of 10 (ten) years from the date of registration of the user.
3. Contents undertakes not to use confidential information for any other purpose other than the use necessary for the proper functioning of the software.
4. Contents undertakes not to use this information in competition with the Customer. In particular, Contents commits to ensure a commercially loyal behaviour towards the Client, not using the confidential Information and/or the reserved Materials received to hinder the Customer’s business relations with its clients and/or contacts, through the direct or indirect offer of services and/or products which, although not identical or similar, are also suitable to satisfy the requests of customers and/or contacts.
5. Contents will use the utmost professional diligence to prevent computer intrusions and allow third parties to have access to confidential data without authorization.
6. The customer undertakes to keep the credentials of access to the Contents software well guarded to prevent unauthorized third parties from obtaining the confidential information specified in this Agreement.